View my listings
Michael is a lifelong resident of Ocean City having graduated from Ocean City
High School. During the summer while in high school and during college at Penn
Morton College (currently Widener University), Michael was a member of the
Ocean City Beach Patrol. After college, Michael entered the family real estate
business and, over time, became very active in the New Jersey Realtor
Association, including serving as president of the Ocean City Board of Realtors in
1982 and the South Jersey Shore Regional Multiple Listing Committee. A firm
believer in continuing education as a vehicle to a more professional and
knowledgeable approach to today's complicated real estate profession, Michael has
attended numerous industry related courses and has earned the CRB, CRS, and
Member at the committee that founded the Ocean City Community Center, original member of the Mayor's Council on Physical Fitness, and founding member of the Ocean City Crew Booster Club.
Michael lives in Ocean City with his wife and two children. Michael enjoys golf, swimming, and all types of boating and has been a lifelong member of the Ocean City Yacht Club and the Ocean City Marlin and Tuna Club, serving as OCYC's treasurer in 1993 and 1994.
Displaying 7 sale listings.
Please click on the address for more information:
- $579,000.00 - 322 Boardwalk #611, Condo, Ocean City PRICE REDUCED!!
- $599,500.00 - 700 Asbury Avenue, Commercial, Ocean City PRICE REDUCED!!
- $634,900.00 - 2928 Asbury Avenue, 1st Floor, Ocean City ***UNDER CONTRACT***
- $659,900.00 - 2930 Asbury Avenue, 2nd Floor, Ocean City
- $1,295,000.00 - 2928-30 Asbury Avenue, Duplex, Ocean City
- $1,675,000.00 - 243 Northpoint Road, Single, Ocean City **UNDER CONTRACT**
- $2,440,000.00 - 601 20th Street, 1st Floor Condo, Ocean City PRICE REDUCED!!